Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Empty Nest again

The kids were home on a March break holiday and have now gone back to their own lives. Miss them lots. Grant will be back home for the second week of April before he gets deployed to Afghanistan on April 17th. (Please keep him in your prayers)

Have been trying to get in at least 10 minutes of hooking on my rug everyday.
Just finished crocheting a beanie for my daughter, but forgot to photograph it before I expressposted it this morning. I'll have to get her to send me a picture and then I will post it later.

Ordered my glass drill bits yesterday. Have to start on my new inventory of beachglass jewelry for the coming tourist season. Busy, busy, too many projects and not enough hours in the day to complete them. I guess I will close the laptop and start checking off items on my craft bucket list.

Keep hookin'

No comments:

Post a Comment